Looking for super smooth, straighter, and healthier looking hair to rock this summer? Then a keratin treatment is the way to restore your hair for summer style! Get the 411 on what keratin treatments are all about by reading our tips below.
What is keratin?
· Keratin is a protein that is already naturally in your hair.
How does it work?
· A stylist will apply the keratin treatment to your hair and then use a flat iron to seal in the product. This process takes about an hour and a half or longer, depending on the length of your hair.
You’ll save tons of styling time!
· If you normally straighten your hair, a keratin treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%!
Kiss frizz goodbye!
· No more dealing with annoying frizz and flyaway hairs on rainy days. You can walk out in humidity or a light rain and your hair won’t change!
Wait on the washing
· You shouldn’t wash your hair for three to four days after treatment. When the don’t wash period is over, be sure to use sulfate-free shampoo to keep your hair healthy and maintain the treatment.
To find out more about the keratin straightening treatments we offer visit our website.